My sweet celiac and youngest, Izzy

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Silence

Well, I can't seem to finish one post on here recently.  It's like I have ADD.  I literally have 3 posts sitting in my drafts section and cannot seem to finish one with everything going on.  But really, nothing that much is going on...except in my head.  HAHA, there, I said it.  My brain works in overtime mode all the time and sometimes I just have to listen to "The Voices" :).  I just spent the last 5 days with my mom here and now am frantically packing 6 of us for NYC for 6 days.  Nah, I don't have anything going on.  Since Thanksgiving I have been working on a project and potential new venture and it has my mind tied up in creative overload.  I can't seem to get a damn thing accomplished from beginning to end which, those of you who know me, knows this makes me INSANE!  Add Mother Nature off her Zoloft, a couple full moons and my normal "OMG it's almost Christmas and we are going to be traveling until the 23rd" moments plus the regular day to day with 4 kids and I am officially ready for my beautiful NYC city.  Those of you who have never been...get up and go!  It's my favorite place in the US to go and somehow in the crazy hustle and bustle of the big city, there is silence and peace.  I immediately feel better when I step off the plane.  I can honestly say, I cannot wait for the sweet silence of my brain when I get to NYC.  It makes me utterly happy and nothing else matters for the 6 days I'll be there.  I will try my best to finish up all the loose shoe strings before I leave and we will see where that leads...;)  Will update all the dish on NYC and all that is gluten free when I can while away but a whole set when I am home...Much love to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment